Monday, May 16, 2011

New Pedicare Spa Package at Little Luxuries of Va!!


We're so excited to announce we are now offering brand new pedicure products! Your feet will love you forever after one treatment with our Pedicure Spa Package. The Pedicure Package includes 4 ounces of a Foot Soak made with Dead Sea Salts and scented with Peppermint. Next we have 8 ounces of a Peppermint Foot Scrub. For step 3, use the brush and pumise stone to smooth and soften skin. Step 4 is a 4 ounces of the most wonderful Foot Spa Cream. Lastly, use the 2 ounce heel butter for the perfect ending of the pretty feet. Your feet are now ready for sandals and summer!

Enjoy!
Jean
Little Luxuries of Va

2 comments:

  1. I think I will need to order this new product, after running around chasing the painters and a long winter, this sounds like a fabulous way to treat myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My gosh, I got a very special gift and it was the Pedicure Spa Package! When I opened the box I could just smell the Peppermint, the packaging is beautiful and I am spending some "me time" this evening, giving myself a pedicure with the products in this wonderful kit! I will report back and let you know the results! But I am sure it will wonderful, just like the other products available from Little Luxuries of Va.com

    Thanks so so much,
    Debie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!